Hide/Display Panel Settings Should not Impact All Viewers
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If two viewers are open in Web Workspace, and the operator modifies settings in Viewer 1's Hide/Display panel, the changes impact the visibility of objects in all other viewers.
It is expected that the Hide/Display panels only impact their associated viewer.
1. In Webworkspace, launch two viewers.
2. Focus on the same device in each one.
3. Open the Hide/Display panel in both viewers
4. In Viewer 1's H/D panel, toggle off above ground objects
5. Observe that above ground objects disappear in viewer 1.
6 Verify that the settings do not change in Viewer 2's H/D panel.
7. Close Viewer 2's H/D panel.
8. Zoom out 1 step in Viewer 2.
9. Observe that above ground objects disappear in viewer 2
10. Open the H/D panel for Viewer 2.
11. Observe that Above Ground objects is still selected in viewer 2's H/D panel
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms