RPAS Fusion Client: Export and Import of Boolean Data Is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2236690.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) exports Boolean measure to excel with "True" or "False" values and when import using "Copy from External" option these values must be converted to 1 and 0.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RPAS Fusion Client (FC).
2. Create Measure Analysis workbook containing a Boolean measure.
3. Use option "Copy to external" and verify that Boolean measures values are 0 and 1.
4. Use option "Export" to excel and validate Boolean measures are export as "True" or "False".
5. Now try to copy values from excel and 'Paste from External' values are not effected.
6. Change the excel sheet values to 0 or 1 and then try to 'Paste from External' data copied successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!