MedDRA Schema Owners are Not Listed in the Schema Owners Drop down List When Upgrading to Argus Safety 8.0 or Higher Versions
(Doc ID 2237599.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0 to 8.1 [Release 8.0 to 8.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MedDRA schema owners are not listed in the schema owners drop down List when upgrading to Argus Safety 8.0 or higher versions
Steps to Repeat:
1. Login to Argus Safety 7.0.5 Schema creation tool
2. Go to MedDRA Loader Tool
3. Create new meddraschema owner name as 'meddra_ver_18'
4. Load MedDRA 18.0 dictionary
5. Launch Argus Safety 8.0 Schema Creation Tool
6. Try to upgrade from 7.0.5
7. Observe that it does not show the MedDRA user names in the drop down to select the schema owners
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document