Obligation Throws Error "The obligation cannot be allocated for orders which have not been received. Previously created invoice will be deleted."
(Doc ID 2237734.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to approve an obligation at Purchase Order (PO) header level and click the OK button, the following error is displayed:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new PO import and approve it.
2. Ship and receive some items:
3. Create a transportation to items received:
4. Cancel items not received (cancel the items in the PO screen in RMS, the PO is already closed automatically):
5. Create a obligation and approve it:
- Click on OK on the Note Dialog "An invoice was created in Approved status for the charges on this Obligation".
6. Notice the Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document