CUR_WKFLW_STATE_FLG Column in PC_ECO_WORKFLOW_DETAIL_DATA Table Is Not Correct for Some Changes
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics - Version 3.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CUR_WKFLW_STATE_FLG is not updated properly in PC_ECO_WORKFLOW_DETAIL_DATA table.
No record with Current Workflow Flag as 1, in spite of the current workflow state of the below changes is 'Sourcing and Compliance Review' for some Change objects
CUR_WKFLW_STATE_FLG to be updated properly in PC_ECO_WORKFLOW_DETAIL_DATA table.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Agile Web Client and create a ECO and add the workflow which has at least 2 review status
- Route the workflow to Pending and Submit status
- Add the multiple approvers for Review status from workflow tab
- Route next review state by keeping at least one approver as Waiting for
- Approve and remaining approvers should approve it
- On OPLA, run Full ETL
- Validate the CUR_WKFLW_STATE_FLG column in PC_ECO_WORKFLOW_DETAIL_DATA table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms