Data Discrepancy In PC_ECO_SIGNOFF_F And PC_ECO_SIGNOFF_DATA
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics - Version 3.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For few changes, where multiple users added as approvers at Review states, all of the Approver names are not present in PC_ECO_SIGNOFF_F table.
All of the Approver names including users at awaiting for approval to be present in PC_ECO_SIGNOFF_F table.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Agile Web Client and create a ECO and add the workflow with two or more review status
- Route the workflow to Pending and Submit status
- Add multiple approvers for Review status from workflow tab
- Route next review state by keeping at least one approver as Waiting for Approve and remaining approvers should approve it
- On OPLA, run Full ETL
- Validate PC_ECO_SIGNOFF_DATA table for the approvers added in Step for respective state
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms