Tran_Code 22 is Getting Posted as TRAN_DATA Overage
(Doc ID 2238066.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tran_code 22 is getting posted as TRAN_DATA overage. Consider the below scenario:
1. Entries in System_options:
2. Consider a SKU which has two different EAN's associated to it. Like
Steps to recreate:
1. Create an Allocation (Alloc1) for above SKU for below mentioned quantities, from warehouse (W1) to store (Str1):
2. Shipping is performed with the below criteria:
SKU EAN Qty
SKU1 EAN1 4
SKU1 EAN2 5
3. Once the shipment is confirmed, two different records for individual EAN's will be populated in SHIPSKU table.
Data in shipsku:
Shipment item ref_item qty_received qty_expected
S1 SKU1 EAN1 9 4
S1 SKU1 EAN2 0 5
4. A record will be populated with tran_code as 22 saying trandata_overage with units as -5
Data in tran_data:
Item Loc_type Location tran_code units Ref_no_1 ref_no_2 pgm_name
SKU1 W W1 22 -5 Alloc1 S1 STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL.TRANDATA_OVERAGE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document