When a Warehouse to Warehouse Transfer is Completed in the First DC Over More Than One Shipment, the PO in the Receiving DC is not Getting Updated with the information from the Second Shipment.
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a warehouse to warehouse transfer is completed in the first dc over more than one shipment the PO in the receiving DC is not getting updated with the information from the second shipment.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Warehouse (from DC = 1, facility_id = 'W1') - Warehouse (to DC= 5, facility_id = 'W2') transfer X for an item Y requesting 8 units.
- In the warehouse, the inventory is in two separate forward unit locations, with one of locations marked for cycle count.
- Allocate the order, pick and ship the partial shipment, i.e. 6 units in the test. Containers shipped, A and B. BOL#A1, ASN#A1 T-type transfer,
- Note the ASN_ITEM in the second warehouse.It reflects the PO number for six units. (A1 , po_nbr= XXX requested_unit_qty=6)
- Now, pick and ship the remainder of the order. container=C for two units, bol# A2)
- Note that the ASN_ITEM record is created for the second shipment of 2 units, for the po_nbr as in the first shipment.
- asn_item B1 T-type, unit_qty=2 po_nbr on the ASN_ITEM record is XXX .
- The PO_DETAIL.requested_unit_qty has not been updated and reflects 6 units (should be 8).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms