Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Adjustment Id is generated even when user cancels the transaction in Mobile SIM ( Android ).
Steps For the Scneario:
1. Launch SIM application in android device. Login with valid credentials.
2. Click on Inventory adjustments.
3. Click in Create.
4. Select New from "Create Inventory Adjustment" popup screen.
5. Click on Apply.
6. Application navigates to Inventory Adjustment Detail Screen.
7. Click on Cancel. Application navigates to Inventory Adjustment List Screen with the new record with 0 Items which is not as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms