Expected Quantity for an Unexpected Item on ASN Shows 0 for an Item not on PO During DSD Receiving
(Doc ID 2238225.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, Expected quantity for an unexpected item on a Vendor Advance Ship Notice (ASN) shows zero for an item that is not originally part of a Purchase Order (PO) from the same vendor, even if the Shipped quantity exists. At the same time, an Item with 0 quantity on the ASN shows the ordered quantity on the delivery detail screen.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure that the system option for default delivery quantities is set to 'False'.
2. Create a PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with Item A on it with any order quantity (Example; 50).
3. Create an ASN with only Item B on it (not Item A - replacement or substitute item from the vendor), which is not on the PO but from the same supplier for a quantity of 20.
4. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving --> Direct Delivery --> Purchase Order --> Choose the PO created in Step 1 and Click Create Delivery.
5. A Message would be displayed "An open ASN exists and do you want to apply the ASN" --> Choose "Yes".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document