No MD node named sum(postVEE) Error Encountered when IMD is VEEd with VEE Rule Eligibility Criteria
(Doc ID 2238240.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Eligibility Criteria “XPath to the element to be evaluated” failed using sum() function.
1. Create MC Type, MC type should have VEE Group with Hi-Low VEE rule added.
2. This VEE Rule should have VEE Eligibility criteria defined.
3. The eligibility criteria should have below settings in Criteria Section:
a. Criteria Field - Create new algorithm and select that here.
b. New algorithm - Newly created algorithm - NewAlgoName, Algorithm type used - D1-IMD-CRTFD , Xpath value - sum(postVEE/msrs/mL/q)
1. Navigate to 360 degree view of Measuring Component ID xxxxxxxxxxxx.
2. Create IMD through "Create/Override" function. Initial Measurement Data ID -- xxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Initial Measurement page will be launched.
4. Click on perform VEE.
5. Obtain logs and verify
Error from Logs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document