Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 220.127.116.11 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Query By Example (QBE) works differently in the Quantity Limits screen vs the Results. QBE for Stores does not work properly in Quantity Limits Screen.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create an allocation with many stores. (All stores or at least stores such that there are numbers such as 11, 111, 112, 113 to see the redundency)
2. Go to Quantity Limits tab.
3. Add the Query By Example section.
4. Enter 141 in the Location field.
5. Hit the Enter key on the keyboard
6. Note that both stores beginning in 141 are displayed not just 141. (Both 141 and 1411)
7. Enter 141% in the Location field.
8. Hit the Enter key on the keyboard
9. Note that both stores beginning in 141 are displayed not just 141. (Both 141 and 1411)
10. Now go to the Results section and enter 141 in the QBE field.
11. Note that only Store 141 displays.
12. Enter 141% in the QBE field.
13. Note that both 141 and 1411 display in the field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms