Agile Content Service (ACS) Destination Is Not Working for FTP Protocol
(Doc ID 2238521.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ACS FTP protocol is failing during Test Destination with below error
Could not upload the file to specified Destination
- When manually accessing to FTP server from the Agile Application Server machine with the same username/password, the file can be uploaded successfully
- FTP server uses active mode
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab, Settings > System Settings > Agile Contents Service > Destination
- Create Destination with below settings:
- Set username and password
- Click Test Destination
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document