Stock Count on Only Pack Items not Updated in STORE_ITEM_STOCK
(Doc ID 2238573.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user do a Stock Count only for Pack Item, It is not updating Quantity in STORE_ITEM_STOCK.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Create Pack Item - XXXXX, Component Item - YYYYYY. For Pack Item "SOH inquiry at Pack Level" indicator is Checked.
2. Now User will Create a Stock Count for Pack Item
a. Create Product Group
b. Schedule Product Group for today.
c. Stock Count is Generated
d. Double-Click to Open Stock Count
e. Enter Count Value for Pack Item and Complete it.
3. Click on Confirm Authorization
4. Count only Pack Item
5. Only Pack Item is Counted and Count Value is NNN
6. Stock Count is Completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document