Why Does RMS Allows User To Approve Cost Change Without Entering New Cost Price ?
(Doc ID 2238580.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does RMS allow user to approve cost change without entering new cost price ?
Steps to Recreate :
Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) - > Cost Change screen.
1. Add the first item by providing it in the search criteria and clicking on the search button. Item will be added to multi block. Do not enter the new cost.
2. Now click on the Add button and add another item and you can provide new cost and click on the apply button.
3. Go to options and submit. User is able to submit and then approve it as well.
4. Click Ok to exit the screen.
5. Come back in the edit mode. You will notice that the record without item new cost is not there. It has only saved the item which was given new cost.
Issue : It doesn't throw any error saying that new cost is mandatory and it successfully allows user to approve the cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document