Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Order Promising - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.1.3 and above
They see ATP inquiry and new sales orders show availability after partially shipping a sales order.
We have cases where this is reproduced and also cases where this does not happen...
Detailed testcase and session files included in file
CASE #1 - issue reproduced in Step #15
CASE #2 - issue NOT reproduced in Step #15
SQL output - this has ZIP file embedded with session files AND SQL output from Step #15 from MSC_DEMANDS
1) Create and Configure new Sales Order / *ITEM
2) Create WIP Job Upfit Defit
-- e,g. in CASE #1 for sales order qty = 3 - they create 3 non-standard WIP jobs qty = 1
in CASE #2 - fro qty 8 - gets 8 non-standard jobs qty = 1
3) Partially Complete Supply CASE #1 - complete 2 jobs / CASE #2 - complete 6 jobs
4) Review Sales Order
5) Run Summary ATP Test Cycle - collections and plan run
6) ATP Inquiry (CGT1D) - check ATP on EBS , check ATP on APS, show ascp workbench rows
7) Release Sales Order (Full Pick of what was Partially Manufactured)
8) Review Sales Order
9) ATP Inquiry (CGT1D) - check ATP on EBS , check ATP on APS, show ascp workbench rows
10) Transact Move Order
11) Review Sales Order
12) ATP Inquiry (CGT1D) - check ATP on EBS , check ATP on APS, show ascp workbench rows
13) Ship Confirm - wait for interface trip stop to complete
14) Review Sales Order (After Interface Trip )
-- NOW shows split sales order lines
15) ATP Inquiry (CGT1D) - check ATP on EBS , check ATP on APS, show ascp workbench rows
-- CASE #1 - >>> shows wrong availability Request Date qty = 2 - which is qty shipped
-- CASE #2 - >>> continues to show ZERO availability (correct result)
16) Workflowbackground - copmpleted
17) Review Sales Order
18) ATP Inquiry (CGT1D)
NOTE: once they run collections and plan, then the issue is resolved.
ATP and sales order scheduling should not show any availability
Can schedule sales order and go to pick supply and find it is not available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms