Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) version 14.12 Post Void of Foreign Currency is not shown properly in Till Reconciliation Report (BO):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Completed a simple sale transaction with a foreign currency (CAD).
2. Post voided the same transaction.
3. Reconciled the till from BO.
4. Check Till Transaction Report.
1. Foreign Cash Value (in CAD) is appearing Cash as IN.
2. Foreign Currency Total (Total CAD) is showing 10.40 as IN, though it has been post voided.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms