DMS Error During NSC Receiving With F1(Clear) Key Without Container Quantity Populated
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DMS error is shown when F1(Clear) function key is pressed during Non-Specified Casepack (NSC) receiving without container qty populated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In GUI create NSC appointment for PO
2. In HHT access Receiving > Receiving
3. Scan appointment nbr and door. Open appointment
4. Scan first CID, PO and ITEM. Press F4, F4, F4.
5. Scan second CID, PO and ITEM.
6. Go to container qty field and remove populated qty.
7. Press F1 (Clear).
8. DMS error is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms