Issues With Batch Coupon-> Promotions Tied To The Coupon Is Getting Dropped Off
(Doc ID 2239678.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.0 version, Commerce Features (Shopping Cart, Product Catalog, Pricing, etc.)
Issues with Batch Coupon-> promotions tied to the coupon is getting dropped off
As soon as the batch coupon is applied, the promotions tied to the coupon is getting dropped off.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project with coupon batch in bcc.
2. Create a promotion and associate above coupon batch with this promotion.
3. Deploy the project.
4. Apply a coupon from batch.
5. Go to /atg/commerce/claimable/ClaimableRepository
6. List all items for BatchPromotionClaimable.
7. Observe Promotion[ids] property value. (Promotion ID is listed here).
8. Invoke Invalidate Cache method.
9. Again go to atg/commerce/claimable/ClaimableRepository and list all items
10. Observe Promotion[ids] property value, Promotions property is empty after
invoke the 'Invalidate cache' method
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document