Price Gets Zero For An Item Having Deal Discount In Suspend Resume Return Transaction
(Doc ID 2239817.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.1.2, Item price gets zero for an item having deal discount in a suspended / retrieved return transaction.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a Discount rule in Back Office like Buy n of X for Z% off for item 926 for 20% off;
- Ring the item 926 and notice that the discount is applied;
- Link a customer to this transaction;
- Tender respective transaction;
- Return the above transaction but suspend it (do not tender the transaction);
- Retrieve the above suspended return transaction;
- Delete the item from receipt;
- Use the option "Return" and add the above sale transaction to be returned;
- Check the item and transaction details and notice that the reported issue is reproduced - item price is shown as "0".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document