Price Gets Zero For an Item Having Deal Discount In Suspend Resume Return Transaction
(Doc ID 2239817.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), Item price gets zero for an item having deal discount in a suspended / retrieved return transaction.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a Discount rule in Back Office like Buy n of X for Z% off for item:<Item Number> for 20% off;
- Ring the item: <Item Number> and notice that the discount is applied;
- Link a customer to this transaction;
- Tender respective transaction;
- Return the above transaction but suspend it (do not tender the transaction);
- Retrieve the above suspended return transaction;
- Delete the item from receipt;
- Use the option "Return" and add the above sale transaction to be returned;
- Check the item and transaction details and notice that the reported issue is reproduced - item price is shown as "0".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document