After Moving A Payment(from Customer Account) To Suspense, Assigning A Role Is Failing
(Doc ID 2239994.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Customer Care
The value of the “Assigned To” still should show the role after moving payment to suspense.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Post a payment to a customer.
2) Move the above payment to suspense.
3) Open the suspended payment, and try to assign a role to it.
4) In the audit trail, it is being recorded as, a role has assigned successfully.
5) You can observe that in the “Assigned to” drop down list, a role is assigned.
6) Now click the “Search Results” link, and again try to open the suspended payment and observed that the field “Assigned to” is empty.
Ideally the value of the “Assigned To” still should show the role, that was previously assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document