ADF_FACES Error Thrown In User Selection Screen
(Doc ID 2240234.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating What-IF Allocation, In the User selection screen when the user is giving last year is input directly at the sku level or hierarchy level.
The Below ADF Faces error pops up:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on create What-If allocation.
2. Select items for allocation and click on create worksheet.
3. Select the items and click on create allocation.
4. Input the release date.
5. Input the context as Promotion and select the promotion from the drop down.
6. Click Edit on locations.
7. Input the location list and apply the locations after moving the list from left to right panel.
8. Click on Edit in Policies section.
9. Select User selection radio button and click on Edit.
10. Select the radio button Weight Percentage and Weeks From Today.
11. Input the sku and click on Add selected.
12. Select the check box at the header of Merchandise Hierarchy Items (which will inturn select the hierarchy listed).
13. Input the last Year in section Weeks From Today and click on Set All.
14. Issue: The value is not set to hierarchy selected.
15. Input the hierarchy on the selected row directly and tab out.
Noticed that ADF error pops up on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document