Initiatives, Resources, and Administrators in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 8.7 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 8.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Resolve the Validation Warning 16014 in multi-initiative environments
- "Warning 16014 : Since (Specific User designated as a a manager) is resource manager of resource (Specific Resource),(Specific User designated as a a manager) must be associated with every Initiative associated with (Specific Resource)
- Why are Administrators not seeing an Initiative, but Application Administrator (app_admin, or sysadmin) can see the Initiative information?
- Why are Resources not seeing an Initiative, but Application Administrator (app_admin, or sysadmin) can see the Initiative information?
- After adding an Initiative Users cannot see the Initiative.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms