Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a promo, Merchandising selection is cleared out once you select different item type
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Create a promotion.
3. Create one component under above promotion [e.g.: multibuy].
4. Now go to Item selection window in buy list:
5. Select department and class
6. Now change the item type from item to item List
7. The merchandising selection is cleared
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms