RPM Cancelled Promotion Does Not Update ORPOS
(Doc ID 2241006.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a promotion component (and thereby the associated promotion) is cancelled in RPM, the end date is not populated on the RPM_PROMO_DTL_PAYLOAD table, which results in the promotion not being ended in ORPOS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Data requirement: active promotion in RPM with a single component.
2. In the RPM task menu, select Promotions - Maintain Promotion.
3. In the Promotion Search Criteria window, enter the promotion from step #1 in the Promotion Id field and click Search.
4. In the Promotion Search Results window, select the promotion record and click Edit.
5. In the Promotion Components window, select the component record and click Edit.
6. At the bottom of the Maintain Component screen, select Cancel from the Action LOV field and click Update (click through the pop-ups and note that the Status is updated to Conflict Checking).
7. After conflict check has completed successfully, confirm that the status of the promotion and the component are updated to 'Cancel Pending'.
8. Validate that the end_date field on the RPM_PROMO_DTL table is populated with the current date (see attached test data).
9. Issue: the end_date field on the RPM_PROMO_DTL_PAYLOAD table is not populated (see attached test data); this results in the promotion not being ended in ORPOS after running the required batch jobs.
This issue occurs consistently when cancelling a promotion/promotion component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document