Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), on the Return Transaction details screen lines are displayed over the return line item descriptions making it less readable.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Scan more than 20 items for sale so that the scroll bar appears in the sale screen.
2. Complete the sale transaction.
3. Scan the receipt for return.
4. Hit the Transaction Details Button.
5. When the list of return items appears on the screen scroll through the list.
6. Observe that lines are displayed over the item descriptions , display is less readable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms