Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there are Default Quantity Limits defined for 2 colors of the same style, when the user creates an allocation at SKU level for one size of each color, the Quantity Limits tab will show duplicate Quantity Limits values for each size (SKU).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create quantity limits for two different colors of a style.
2. Create allocation by selecting one SKU from each color.
3. Apply the quantity limits.
4. Calculate the allocation.
5. Validate the records in alc_quantity_limits, it is displaying 4 records instead of 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms