Location Type Is Displayed As Company Stores When Franchise Stores Are Added In Locations Section
(Doc ID 2241159.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Allocation Maintenance screen when franchise stores are added in Locations section, Location Type is displayed as Company stores
Steps to recreate:
- Login to Allocation and click on Create Standard Allocation,enter the Item ID and click on Search.
- Select the Item and click on “Create Worksheet”. Expand the Style select the Style/Colour.
- Click on Create Allocation. Enter the release date to a future date and uncheck Enforce supply chain check box.
- Click on Edit in locations section and Add the stores in screen shot below and click on Apply.
- On the Allocation Maintenance screen, mover hover the Valid Locations field in the Locations section. Location Type is displayed as Company stores when franchise stores are added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document