Transaction Reentry Mode Displays Item Inquiry Option In ORPOS
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , enabling re-entry mode does not disable Item Inquiry button.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Main Options screen select Admin and login.
2. Admin. Options screen select Re-entry On.
3. Acknowledge Transaction Reentry on notice.
4. Esc. back to Main Options screen select POS and login.
5. Observe Reentry Mode is now enabled.
6. Sell Item screen select Item.
7. Note on Item Options screen Inquiry button is enabled. This should be disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms