Wrong Screen Displayed During Pricing Selection of Not On File Item
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Not Found screen incorrectly displayed when esc/undo is clicked or buttons with sub menus are clicked.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Key in a Not On file Item for e.g. 100078402.
2. Press Esc/Undo on Item Not Found screen.
3. On Sell Item screen click on 'Pricing/F8' or any button with a sub menu.
4. Click on the Sell Item work space area or click on Pricing/F8 again or click on Undo/Esc
5. Note Item Not Found screen is displayed instead of Sell Item screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms