Posting Batch Fails With "ORA-01427: Single-Row Subquery Returns More Than One Row" Error
(Doc ID 2241623.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to post an invoice where the discrepancies are resolved by using multiple reason codes, ReIM Posting Batch is getting failed with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO, Ship & Receive.
2. Create Merchandise invoice with quantity discrepancy.
3. Resolve the discrepancy using multiple reason codes.
4. Created Credit Note request by running rollup Batch.
5. V date is passed, Run Posting Batch.
6. Merchandise Invoice is posted & created a Debit memo Qty with approve status.
7. Run again Posting batch Debit memo Qty is posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document