Related Item Name and Price Shown as Primary Item in Substitute Item Screen
(Doc ID 2241724.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.1.2, When looking up related items for an item that has been added to the transaction, the name of this item is displayed instead of the name of related items, and the price of this item is displayed instead of the price of related items.
Item ID of related items is displayed correctly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enter POS Sale screen;
- Add an item which has related items assigned to the transaction ex. 702 "Compound Bow";
- Enter the Item menu;
- Enter the related items menu;
- Choose any type of related item;
- Notice that the related items names and price are displayed with the same name as the primary item name "Compound Bow" and not with the related item name and price:
- 706, with name "Compound Bow" and price 239.99
- 707, with name "Compound Bow" and price 239.99
- 708, with name "Compound Bow" and price 239.99
- After the items is added to transaction the correct name is displayed ex. for item 707 "Buffalo Quiver" and correct price '55.00'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!