NEWITEMLOC Batch Does Not Inherit Clearances If Multiple Clearances Exists
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ranging a new SKU to a location, you observe the SKU is not inheriting current or future clearances and the following errors are seen:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Location(L1) level clearance for a Parent Item(P1) with multiple SKUs(S1,S2,S3..).
- Roll the Vdate to make the clearance active.
- Now create a New clearance for a future Date and approve It ( Make sure the new clearance is lower in retail than the older one).
- Now range a SKU S4 belonging to Parent P1 to location L1 which was not already ranged.
- Run RPM new Item loc batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms