Disabling Aggregate Key Option On Status Report Keys Shifts Column Content in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Aggregate Key is disabled for Status Report Keys for Status Reports, certain information shifts to the left and is under the incorrect column.
All information should be under the correct column regardless if Aggregate Keys are Enabled or Disabled for Status Report Keys on Status Reports.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as an Administrator with Permissions to run Status Reports
- Navigate to the Administration page
- Click the Keys link under the Status Report Configuration section
- Verify that no Aggregate Keys are in use or Disable them if they are
- Navigate to the Reports page
- Run a Status Report
- Save the Report
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 but Enable an Aggregate Key
- Compare the 2 same Reports
- The Report with the Aggregate Keys disabled has incorrect information displayed under columns that are correct when the Aggregate Keys are enabled
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot accurately read Status Reports when the Aggregate Keys are Disabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms