Unable to Display Creator or Create User Field Value
(Doc ID 2242001.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creator field of Cover Page tab of Discussion Class shows 'No Privilege' for the discussion created by others even though it is included in the applied to field of Read Discussions privilege
Create User field of Page Two tab of Part Class is grayed out for the parts created by others even though it is included in the applied to field of Read Parts privilege
Creator field and Create User field value to be visible from user who has not created the object
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user, and create Role with below privileges
- Discover All Discussion
- Discover All Parts
- Read All Discussions (Include all the available fields to Applied To)
- Read All Parts (Include all the available fields to Applied To)
- Enforce Field Level Read
- Display No Privilege Fields
- Create user1, and grant the Role created in step 1
- Login to Web Client with user who has all the privilege
- Create Discussion A
- Create Part B
- Login to Web Client as user1
- Search and open Discussion A. See the Creator field shows 'No Privilege'
- Search and open Part B. See the Create User field is grayed out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document