"File not found in server. Please contact your administrator" occurs when click 'Download File' in P6 Client XML Export Against An Exported Project With Special Characters
(Doc ID 2242016.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download a completed XML project job from the Job Status Tools menu of P6 Professional (connected to a P6 EPPM database), the following error occurs:
File not found in server. Please contact your administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a Project in P6 Client.
- Navigate to File -> Export
- Select "Primavera P6 - (XML)" and click "Next"
- Select "Project" and click "Next"
- Tick "Export" and click "Next"
- Type "File Name" and click "Finish"
- Wait for completed message
- Navigate to Tools -> Job Status
- Click on the "Download File" hyperlink under "Job Status" column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document