Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download a completed XML project job from the Job Status Tools menu of P6 Professional (connected to a P6 EPPM database), the following error occurs:
File not found in server. Please contact your administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a Project in P6 Client.
- Navigate to File -> Export
- Select "Primavera P6 - (XML)" and click "Next"
- Select "Project" and click "Next"
- Tick "Export" and click "Next"
- Type "File Name" and click "Finish"
- Wait for completed message
- Navigate to Tools -> Job Status
- Click on the "Download File" hyperlink under "Job Status" column
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms