Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* Primary Zone Group uses CAD (Canadian Dollar)
* Need to add a US E-commerce location set-up for pricing activity in RPM using USD (United States Dollar)
* Create a "New Zone Group" with a zone attached
- Same STYLE number / Dept are being used for both the Canadian website and US website
- Canadian Zone Group is linked to the item/dept
- Second Zone Group cannot be attached to the same item/dept
* RESULT - Will not work because two Zone Groups cannot be linked to one item/dept
* Create a “New Zone” within an existing zone group
- New zone would contain the US location with a US currency
- Implies the following:
+ There are two currencies within the Zone Group
+ Any pricing activity on that style will now exist in two zones with different currencies
* RESULT - Any pricing activity can only be done as Percent Off.
Are the "Results" above accurate? If not, how should the RPM product functionality work for this scenario?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms