Cannot Create Document Object in Change Order Affected Item Tab Error: 'This object has been modified, please refresh and try again'
(Doc ID 2242948.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user try to add a item to 'Affected Items' tab for a Change Request, it is failed with following error message:
This object has been modified, please refresh and try again
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into the Java Client with admin user
- Go to the workflow: Default change orders
- Save as new workflow: Default change orders_2
- Go to Default change orders_2 to status and create a Review2 status and move to the CCB and under it
- Go to Classes -> Change Orders -> ECO -> Page Three.List01
- Enable it and assign the new simple List01: Yes/No
- Save it
- Go to the criteria (newchangeorder_1) with below condition type:
ECO condition: Affected Item.Item number is not null and Page Three.List01 in yes
- Go back to Default change orders_2 with Review2 status
- Create a criteria with new newchangeorder_1
- Create change status for this workflow Default change orders_2 assign to users
- Login into Web Client
- Create a ECO and change status to review_2, it will pop up error message:"No matching entry criteria. Review_2''
- Click Close button
- Click Add button and click create new button
- Go to the Create new tab of create part
- Click Add button
- Issue: It will pop up error:'This object has been modified, please refresh and try again.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document