Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Data Warehouse - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRCILDDM.KSH is taking Additional Price Change Records With Same Item/Loc/Day Combination
Steps To Recreate:
- Create price change for item/loc pair for a certain day.
- Create promotion/clearance for same item/loc pair for same day.
- Make sure that there are two records in PRICE_HIST table of RMS for above item/loc/day combination. One will have tran_type 4 and the next 8/9.
- Run prcildex.ksh. Two prices will be extracted for the item/loc/day in prcilddm.txt file.
- Run prcilddm.ksh batch and index went to insulable state due to dupliacte records for the same item/Loc/day Combination
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms