When Related Item Are Created BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT Is Failing With ORA-01427 Error
(Doc ID 2243125.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT is failing with the error: "ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row" when related items are created.
The reason is that orpositemsdnld.sql returns several identical rows for item which has related items defined in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 5 regular items.
- run batch batch_orpos_extract.ksh
- Notice that file is correctly generated for store.
- Add upsell, cross and subs for one of the items created in step 1
- Run batch batch_orpos_extract.ksh
- Notice that batch is failing with error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document