When Related Item Are Created, BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT Is Failing With ORA-01427 Error
(Doc ID 2243125.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT is failing with the below error , when related items are created:
The reason is that orpositemsdnld.sql returns several identical rows for item which has related items defined in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
Steps to Recreate:
- Create 5 regular items.
- run batch BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT.KSH.
- Notice that file is correctly generated for store.
- Add upsell, cross and subs for one of the items created in step 1.
- Run batch batch_orpos_extract.ksh.
- Notice that batch is failing with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document