When Related Item Are Created BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT Is Failing With ORA-01427 Error
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT is failing with the error: "ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row" when related items are created.
The reason is that orpositemsdnld.sql returns several identical rows for item which has related items defined in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 5 regular items.
- run batch batch_orpos_extract.ksh
- Notice that file is correctly generated for store.
- Add upsell, cross and subs for one of the items created in step 1
- Run batch batch_orpos_extract.ksh
- Notice that batch is failing with error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms