Allocation For Store Is Incorrect After Running RPLBLD Post Batch
(Doc ID 2243142.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity allocated for the store is not correct after running replenishment batches chain.
It can be noted that after running RPLBLD post batch entire quantity is allocated for the store in REPL_RESULTS table even if it exceeds required quantity
Stores end up with excess receiving of goods.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set an item at Store on Auto replenishment with Stock Category as Cross_Docked for Min-Max Replenishment Method.
- Set the same item at Warehouse on Auto replenishment with Stock Category as Warehouse Stocked for Min-Max Replenishment Method.
- Set Min-Max such that Orders must be generated for Store and Warehouse.
- Keep the activate date same for both records.
- Check the results in REPL_RESULTS table after completion of standard Replenishment batches.
- Single PO gets generated for Store and Warehouse.
- Allocation raised for Store is incorrect it includes all PO quantity after running RPLBLD post batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document