Unexpected Exception When Return Transaction On Gift Card With Amount Less Than MinimumGiftCardIssue
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to refund to giftcard tender , Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) throws an 'An Unexpected Exception Occurred ..' message and the following error occurs in the orpos.log.
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-Requisite : MinimumGiftCardIssueAmount = 50.00
1. Complete a sale transaction with an item whose price is less than 50.00
2. Tender using Purchase Order or any tender that would allow refund to a GiftCard
3. Return the above item and Select GiftCard as the refund option
4. Select Yes to override at the TenderLimitOverride screen
5. The following screen is presented to the user
An unexpected exception occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
Press Enter to return to the previous screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms