Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Gateway after running a synchronization in which CBS Codes are imported using REST Service from Primavera Gateway, it was observed that CBS code does not get copied over, after creating a new resource assignment for one activity.
After verifying the Project using the P6 UI the result is that the Activity is created and the CBS Code is associated with the activity. After executing CreateResourceAssignment for the same Activity, notice that the CBSCode does not get copied over.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Import CBS Codes using Gateway REST Service
- ReadCBS - to fetch the Object Id of the CBS Code
- Check the Project using the P6 UI to ensure that the Activity is created and the CBS Code is associated with the activity
- Now execute CreateResourceAssignment for the same Activity
- Notice that the CBSCode does not get copied over.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms