Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is shown when trying to set Final Allocated Quantity using Set All on allocation with huge number of details.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In RMS create PO with more than 200 items.
2. Login in Allocation module,
3. Navigate to 'create Standard Allocation'
4. In search tab check Purchase Order and populate Purchase Order field with the PO number you just created in RMS. Or select Warehouse source to select a large number of items.
5. Click Search
6. Select all the items and click on Create Worksheet
7. In summary area, under Locations section, uncheck Enforce Supply Chain
8. Enter 4 valid locations
9. Under Rules, set Demand Source Manual
10. Scroll down to Results section
11. Populate Final Column with value 1 and click Set All
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms