Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Relationship Search with Agile SDK program developed using Agile API, below error occurs:
ORA-01722: invalid number
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user, enable Document Subclass, name it as 'Test Case' (APIName: TestCase).
- Update Page Three tab name to 'Test Case Details', and enable List06 attribute. Add List(SimpleList), and create an list entry with value 'x'.
Also create a few more list entries.
- Login to Web Client, and create a Part. Add word 'lemon' to Description Field.
- Goto Relationships tab, add a 'Test Case' object.
- Open the added 'Test Case' object. Update the Page Three.List 06 attribute value to 'x'.
- Create a few more parts by following the steps 3-5.
- Configure Relationship search with following criteria:
"[Relationships.Test Case.Test Case Details.List06] in 'x' And [TitleBlock.Description] Contains 'lemon'"
- In Web Client, run Relationship search. Confirm that the result returns.
- Run sample SDK program with below code. Gets the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms