Transactions Involving Store Credit and Cash as Tenders are Getting Ended Unexpectedly
(Doc ID 2244140.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) application, when Store Credit and Cash tenders involved in a transaction, Unexpected Exception occurs with below Error.
Steps to reproduce:
Prerequisites: Tender amount for store credit should be more than bill amount and rest amount should be returned with Cash.
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Scan an Item (Eg: 1234 whose price is 10.00).
3. Click on Tender > Store Credit.
4. Enter Store Credit number, the amount in which should be more than the Tender Amount(Ex: Say 500 of Store Credit amount).
5. On the 'Change Due Options' screen select Store Credit again.
6. Click on Esc. on 'Capture Customer Information' screen.
7. Now Select Cash.
8. Press No on 'Over Max. Chg.' screen.
9. An unexpected Exception occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document