Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMB v184.108.40.206.0 version, BI - Billing
Post processing bill segment not generating after rebilling bill segment
Have set up post processing pricing on account which generates post process bill segment to adjustment minimum bill amount. If initially bill amount is greater than minimum amount post processing bill segment is not generated.
But after rebill of bill segment bill amount is less than minimum threshold of bill so no post processing bill segment is generated to adjust bill amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On one account set up one normal pricing and one post processing pricing to generate minimum bill say $50.
2. Generate one recurring/normal billable charge such that its bill segment amount is > $50 (say $60).
3. Generate and freeze bill.
4. Go to billable charge and update sqi value such that bill segment amount < $50. (If billable charge is non recurring then you need to update this value directly in table).
5. Go to bill segment (generated in step 3) and click on rebill button. After successfully rebilling bill segment freeze this bill segment.
6. Now go to bill and verify that bill amount will be < $50. No post processing bill segment is generated to adjust bill balance to $50.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms