Schedule Comparison's Project Differences Report Reporting Unexpected and Incorrect Results.
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information in Schedule Comparison Project Differences Report is incorrect and opposite to what the results should be. For example, when comparing new data added in the Current schedule to the Baseline, the new data added is being reported as deleted from the Baseline.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Current Project with existing Activities.
2. Next, create a new Baseline Project.
3. Next, add a new Activity in the Current Project.
4. Next, add a new Resource Assignment in the Current Project.
5. Next, add a new Successor Relationship in the Current Project.
6. Next, run Schedule Comparison and select Current Project (left-side) and Baseline (right-side).
7. Result: Comparison output reporting items as being deleted instead of being added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms