Partner Level Expense Profiles Are Not Removed From A PO When The Partner Is Removed
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partner expenses are not removed from a purchase order (PO) when the partner is removed from the PO.The PO is created initially such that it contains a partner level expense profile for a partner related to the PO supplier.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create country level and supplier level expenses.
- Associate the partner, lading and discharge ports to the supplier using Supplier Import Attributes [supimprt] screen.
- Create a partner level expense profile for the partner, country, lading and discharge port using Expense Profile Maintenance [expprof] screen.
- Create a new item, associating the supplier to the item, and the country to the item/supplier.
- Verify all expenses ,including partner expenses are now associated to the item.
- Create a new PO for the supplier.
- Verify that the partner, lading and discharge ports are assigned to the PO.
- Verify the item on the PO has the partner level expense assigned.
- Remove the partner using Order-Attributes screen and press ok.
- Note the message displayed “The factory,agent ,purchase type,lading port and /or discharge port has changed ,which will result in reapplication of item expenses on the order”.
- Verify if the expenses have been removed for this partner on Order Location Expense Maintenance [ordexp] screen.
- Note the expenses are still present.
- The partner is removed from ORDHEAD table ,however ORDLOC_EXP still has expense component data for this partner.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms