Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DMS Error occurs when assigning an equipment class to an item class.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Go to the item class editor screen and create a new item class
2) click on the Equipment Class link
3) Click on the Assign Equipment Class link
4) Choose the item config, for instance CASE
5) click on the table underneath. All the available equipment classes will populate the table.
6) select one and click assign or click assign all and notice the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms